Our Basic Firearm Safety Course is designed to
educate you in firearm safety within the home
and in the community.
The objectives of this course are to teach you to:
* Identify the principle parts of a handgun, shotgun and AR-15, types of actions, and
rules for safe handling of handguns and ammunition
* Identify the basic firearms laws and responsibilities relating to handgun ownership,
carrying use, and the potential danger of firearms
* And demonstrate how to safely operate a handgun and the methods for securing and
childproofing firearms and the importance of educating children
This course also covers the following:
* Proper grip, stances, and sight alignment
* Familiarization in: revolvers, semi-automatic handguns, shotguns, and AR-15's
* What to do when you encounter some type of malfunction while shooting your gun and how to fix it
** Firearms lessons are available. Learn how to shoot and defend yourself as well as your family, friends and others and what to say and do after a deadly force shooting to protect yourself .
***** NRA COURSES AVAILABLE, CHECK THE ABOUT US SECTION FOR COURSES THAT ARE TAUGHT *****